"Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed."

Psalm 82 v 3

Donations and Gifting

Sunday, October 28, 2007

The More God Is Willing To Use Me

Bethany Askew
Saturday, October 27, 2007 12:31

A book is exciting though. I have started several of my own through the years but never finished them. What inspired you to write?

Bethany
Used by Permission
10-27-07



The very humbling thought that perhaps through my own life experiences someone else might find healing or encouragement, find inspiration or faith, find their own calling or confirm it perhaps, or above all else might find Jesus. It is an awesome thought.

I guess the more God is willing to use me, the more I want to be available for Him.

Jennifer Richardson
www.richardsonstudios.blogspot.com

No comments:

I Will Be With You Wherever You Go

I WILL BE WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO !
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; Do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9


We have a heart for orphaned children, abandoned children, special needs children, parents of each of these children, adoption, Liberia, Ethiopia, Africa, and the Children in Need of Loving Homes around the World and our prayers are with each of them.

Parent Support - Join - Academy of the Possible

Followers