"Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed."

Psalm 82 v 3

Donations and Gifting

Friday, October 19, 2007

Gabriela's Vision

God has a plan for me to help animals who are hurt and not safe. God had a plan for me too when I felt hurt and not safe. God helped me learn to get along with animals, just like He is teaching me to get along with people. Now my family cares for me, and I care for them too. If you adopt, you can have a special kids just like me.

My Prayer:
Dear Jesus, please help all the kids who have special needs just like me. Make sure they have what they need, and help them to get better and stronger just like me. Help them to help others too.
Amen.

Gabriela Richardson
Age 9
www.richardsonstudios.blogspot.com

No comments:

I Will Be With You Wherever You Go

I WILL BE WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO !
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; Do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9


We have a heart for orphaned children, abandoned children, special needs children, parents of each of these children, adoption, Liberia, Ethiopia, Africa, and the Children in Need of Loving Homes around the World and our prayers are with each of them.

Parent Support - Join - Academy of the Possible

Followers