"Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed."

Psalm 82 v 3

Donations and Gifting

Monday, October 15, 2007

A Message From Michael

I would love for people to help us with the adoption, so we can bring these kids home.
I want to bring them home because they have no family, and they are poor.
When they are thirsty, sometimes kids in Africa drink dirty water.
I want to give them enough food, clothes and warmth.
This means a lot to me because I would like brothers and sisters, so I can spend time and have fun with them.
I would like to play with them and give them toys they have never discovered, touched or felt.
I would like them to have a roof over their heads, so they are not rained on or cold.
I will love them.
Tell people they should adopt because they should care for kids and love them no matter what, no matter how small or how big.
Kids are people too.

Michael Richardson
Age 11
www.richardsonstudios.blogspot.com

1 comment:

S and K said...

Michael,
You are a very bold young man. What an encouragement. I am praying that God will reveal to your family who He has chosen to be your siblings, and that He will provide for the adoption expenses so that they can come home quickly!

I Will Be With You Wherever You Go

I WILL BE WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO !
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; Do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9


We have a heart for orphaned children, abandoned children, special needs children, parents of each of these children, adoption, Liberia, Ethiopia, Africa, and the Children in Need of Loving Homes around the World and our prayers are with each of them.

Parent Support - Join - Academy of the Possible

Followers