"Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed."

Psalm 82 v 3

Donations and Gifting

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Maria's Letter - Don't Look Down

Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2007 11:14 AM

Jennifer,
I am praying you and your husband listen to God's calling and only God's
calling. Not my opinion, not your friends but God's. I truly believe
that God allows us to be tested by Satan and that Satan uses people (you
and I included) to discourage each other.

Someone gave an example to me of listening to God. She said imagine you are on a hill. Lift your head and eyes to up to God and keeping your focus there although many things
are happening down below. Many people are giving (their) ... advise, some
distracting and others encouraging but keep your eyes on God.

In other words don't look down! LOL

Bless you,
Maria Malay

Psalm 119:105
Your word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.

Used by Permission
10-27-07

No comments:

I Will Be With You Wherever You Go

I WILL BE WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO !
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; Do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9


We have a heart for orphaned children, abandoned children, special needs children, parents of each of these children, adoption, Liberia, Ethiopia, Africa, and the Children in Need of Loving Homes around the World and our prayers are with each of them.

Parent Support - Join - Academy of the Possible

Followers