"Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed."

Psalm 82 v 3

Donations and Gifting

Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Thanksgiving Prayer

Sometimes it is good to remember the things we have that we can be thankful for:

Thank you Lord for the spare tire not blowing out and protecting us all from accident even though the guys car next to me damaged the spare and the car.
Thank you Lord for food, shelter, clothes and a warm place to rest each night.
Thank you Lord for the smiles on the faces of my children as they play, and even for the bickering as they learn to how to play fair.
Thank you Lord for the dogs peeing on the couch and the opportunity it brings me to practice not swearing.
Thank you Lord for the health my family does have even if it is not perfect.
Thank you Lord for family and friends and most of all the opportunity to tell them I love them and another chance to pray for each of them.
Thank you for the chance you give me to teach my children good hygiene.
Thank you Lord for the hope that only you can bring in such desperate times.
Thank you Lord for the time you always have to listen to my pleas, bless me oh Lord.

Jennifer Richardson
www.richardsonstudios.com

No comments:

I Will Be With You Wherever You Go

I WILL BE WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO !
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; Do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9


We have a heart for orphaned children, abandoned children, special needs children, parents of each of these children, adoption, Liberia, Ethiopia, Africa, and the Children in Need of Loving Homes around the World and our prayers are with each of them.

Parent Support - Join - Academy of the Possible

Followers