"Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed."

Psalm 82 v 3

Donations and Gifting

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dear Michael

Dear Michael,

Thank you for allowing me to be your mom. Adopting you and being your mom was one of the best things ever to happen to me in my life. Your life has purpose because your simple presence in my life and being my son healed a part of my heart that no one else could fill.

Now that you are in my heart, you will never leave it.

Mom

No comments:

I Will Be With You Wherever You Go

I WILL BE WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO !
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; Do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9


We have a heart for orphaned children, abandoned children, special needs children, parents of each of these children, adoption, Liberia, Ethiopia, Africa, and the Children in Need of Loving Homes around the World and our prayers are with each of them.

Parent Support - Join - Academy of the Possible

Followers