"Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed."

Psalm 82 v 3

Donations and Gifting

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Prayer

Dear Lord,

I lift up Gabriela to you and her struggle with her attention and focus, especially in her school work. I lift up Joseph and his special learning needs and the frequent reinforcement he needs to master skills. I lift up Michael to you and all his many struggles, particularly his desire to keep up with his school work especially in the hospital and at the many appointments he has to keep him functioning at the level he is at. I lift up Joshua and Shawna's simple desires to learn. Lord, I ask that you would please make a way for a miracle in all of our children's school needs, laptops and the new individualized computer curriculum that each of the kids need (such as SOS for Michael and Gabi). I believe in you Lord and have faith. Thank you in advance for meeting all of my children's needs and our house too. Thank you Lord for providing for our shelter and every need.

Amen.

No comments:

I Will Be With You Wherever You Go

I WILL BE WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO !
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; Do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9


We have a heart for orphaned children, abandoned children, special needs children, parents of each of these children, adoption, Liberia, Ethiopia, Africa, and the Children in Need of Loving Homes around the World and our prayers are with each of them.

Parent Support - Join - Academy of the Possible

Followers