"Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed."

Psalm 82 v 3

Donations and Gifting

Friday, January 29, 2010

Love Forever!

This is a poem my daughter wrote for me tonight after we had a wonderful mother-daughter talk about letting go of painful memories and how much progress and growth she has made. I told her I was so proud of her. She surprised me with this tender gift of words.

"Title: Love Forever!

Dear Mom,
Thank you.
Sometimes you can be mad!
Kids can hold the memories
Of the past for awhile,
But it's mom's love forever!"

Written by GabrielaEileen KellyLuba Richardson, age 11
Copyright 01/28/2010. All rights reserved.

No comments:

I Will Be With You Wherever You Go

I WILL BE WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO !
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; Do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9


We have a heart for orphaned children, abandoned children, special needs children, parents of each of these children, adoption, Liberia, Ethiopia, Africa, and the Children in Need of Loving Homes around the World and our prayers are with each of them.

Parent Support - Join - Academy of the Possible

Followers