"Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed."

Psalm 82 v 3

Donations and Gifting

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Thank You

Thank You
We would to thank each of our children for the many ways they inspire and teach us each day and for the pure joy they add to our lives.

Thank you to each of our children who inspire us to make a difference every day !

Thank you to our beloved late Pope John Paul II who inspires me to become a more loving person.

Thank you to St. Therese and her little way who has shown me it is possible to become a saint.

Thank you to Mother Theresa of Calcutta who showed me what it means to be truly loving.

Thank you to my loving husband Scott for his unending love and support.

Thank you to St. Joseph and Mary Our Mother who shows us what family is all about.

Thank you to St. Jude and St. Rita for giving us hope through some impossible times.

Thank you to my parents who have taught me much and show me that life has more to offer.

Thank you most especially to Our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ for being my best friend, always being there, and helping grow in my relationship with you.



To All Of Our Adopted Children - from Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Estonia, and the United States. We thank you for being part of our lives and inspiring us to help others one child at a time.
 

No comments:

I Will Be With You Wherever You Go

I WILL BE WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO !
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; Do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9


We have a heart for orphaned children, abandoned children, special needs children, parents of each of these children, adoption, Liberia, Ethiopia, Africa, and the Children in Need of Loving Homes around the World and our prayers are with each of them.

Parent Support - Join - Academy of the Possible

Followers