"Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed."

Psalm 82 v 3

Donations and Gifting

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas is Coming

Only 2 shopping days left until our family Christmas party.
Only 5 shopping days left until Christmas.

I am fortunate and blessed to have some time off coming up quite unexpectedly approved.
Beginning at 1:00 pm when I get off work on Friday and continuing on vacation all the way through New Year's Day. I don't go back to work until the 2nd. Whew-hew !! Yes, I am counting down.

What I am most looking forward to? Staying home and saving money on gas. Yes, really !
Time to paint, time to sew, time to try and fix my sewing machine, time with kids, time to work on fundraising efforts, time to pray, have a few me moments, and time to just be. Ahhhhh !

Scott's parents sent us a beautiful Christmas card. Helen and Burl sent Christmas blessings too. We have the joy of seeing my parents since we live so close. Everyone is looking forward to see my sister Mary who is flying in to celebrate the holidays with us. What a truly great gift.

From a story I read today, remember to put the big rocks in your day first or you will never fit them in. The big rocks being family, dreams, etc.

Love to you all,

Jennifer Richardson
www.richardsonstudios.blogspot.com

PS: I have original paintings for sale, various themes, various sizes. If anyone is interested, please email me or call. I also have copies of my own original music for sale, again let me know if you are interested. Donations accepted.

1 comment:

Diane Larson said...

We are awaiting a referral with AoH. We had most of our paperwork in in August. I think by Oct.15th
we had our 171H and everything else including our "downpayment" submitted. So we have officially been waiting over two months though it feels like much longer.
Diane
larsonquest.blogspot.com

I Will Be With You Wherever You Go

I WILL BE WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO !
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; Do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9


We have a heart for orphaned children, abandoned children, special needs children, parents of each of these children, adoption, Liberia, Ethiopia, Africa, and the Children in Need of Loving Homes around the World and our prayers are with each of them.

Parent Support - Join - Academy of the Possible

Followers