"Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed."

Psalm 82 v 3

Donations and Gifting

Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Letter From Carey

Jennifer,
...Have faith that God is leading you. I really don't know how to word it but our sinful nature and the devil don't want us to help another. God leads us in these positive things.

Your comment about Peter brought to mind the story that helped me through alot of our process. It's a story I've heard all my life but it hit me just when I needed it. It's the story of Jesus and his disciples in the boat during the storm. The disciples were worried about the storm and finally woke Jesus.....it end[s when] ...Jesus calmed the storm and they got to the other side. I'm not sure of the chapter and [verse] ... (Matthew ?) But they got to the "other side" as did we with the adoption journey God lead us on. Trust him.

Carey

Used by Permission 11-14-2007

No comments:

I Will Be With You Wherever You Go

I WILL BE WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO !
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; Do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9


We have a heart for orphaned children, abandoned children, special needs children, parents of each of these children, adoption, Liberia, Ethiopia, Africa, and the Children in Need of Loving Homes around the World and our prayers are with each of them.

Parent Support - Join - Academy of the Possible

Followers