"Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed."

Psalm 82 v 3

Donations and Gifting

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday was a very exciting day. We have been immensely blessed with a Kurtzmann 1902 piano. It is 107 years old, and is in really good shape. All the keys work. Of all of us, I am sure I am the most excited. I wanted a piano for as long as I can remember. When I say that, I am talking about a traditional piano. A family blessed us with this wonderful gift; their mom used to play, and the kids all loved to listen to her. I am so thrilled to pass this treasure on to my kids. All of them had their very first basic piano lesson and each with their own personality. Michael dove right in and practices regularly on his own. Joshua is quiet but wants to be like Michael. Joseph likes making his own songs. Gabriela tries very hard. Shawna is the rocker with shakin’ her head and waving her hair everywhere. Thank you Lord for such a HUGE gift, not to mention the fact that it was FREE !

Praise God !

No comments:

I Will Be With You Wherever You Go

I WILL BE WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO !
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; Do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9


We have a heart for orphaned children, abandoned children, special needs children, parents of each of these children, adoption, Liberia, Ethiopia, Africa, and the Children in Need of Loving Homes around the World and our prayers are with each of them.

Parent Support - Join - Academy of the Possible

Followers