"Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed."

Psalm 82 v 3

Donations and Gifting

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Loooooong Day !


Today is the day of surgery.
Thursday 10-02-08.


No food after midnight, no drinks after 8 am.
Be at the hospital by 11 am.
We settle down to wait until Joseph is called for surgery.


Joseph's open heart surgery was scheduled at 1 pm.
At 12:00 pm, the nurse came out and said Joseph's surgery was pushed back until 3 or 4 pm.
Uggggh ! After waiting all morning, Joseph is upset about being hungry naturally.
They allowed him liquids until 12:30 pm.
He had several apple juices and a popsicle to tide him over.


What a hard wait for all of us and especially Joseph who had no food since last night.
The kids made the best of it and befriended all the kids in the PACU (Pre-Anesthesia Care Unit) waiting room as people came and went.

God Bless,
Jennifer

Richardson Studios
www.richardsonstudios.com
Every child has a story, and Every child matters.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Richardsons said...

Andy, I am honored you have visited our blog. I have no great secret. I write from the heart, and pray to Jesus my Lord and Savior every moment. Jesus makes my life worthwhile, and I live only to glorify His name. As a child I prayed, "Jesus, come into my heart." And he did ! My life has never been the same since. Jesus is the only way I make it through each day. God bless you.
The photos on your blog are stunning !
- Jennifer

I Will Be With You Wherever You Go

I WILL BE WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO !
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; Do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9


We have a heart for orphaned children, abandoned children, special needs children, parents of each of these children, adoption, Liberia, Ethiopia, Africa, and the Children in Need of Loving Homes around the World and our prayers are with each of them.

Parent Support - Join - Academy of the Possible

Followers