"Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed."

Psalm 82 v 3

Donations and Gifting

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

5 Children and Nicely Spread Out

So here we are - -

I am blessed to say we have 5 children, three boys and two girls.

Michael 11
Gabriela 9
Tristan 6
Wyatt 4
Shawna 2

After everyone's birthday this year, the age spread is 12, 10, 7, 5 and 2.

Shawna's birthday was in February. Everyone else's birthday is all within 2 ans 1/2 months span, April, May and mid June. Easter plus two birthdays in April. Three birthdays in May, and one in June.

Thank you Lord for your amazing blessings !

Jennifer Richardson

6 comments:

Rita Andrews said...

Jennifer
I am so thrilled that T and W and now in your family forever. I pray that everyone involved will continue on a peaceful journey.

Rita
RR

Doris Hingst said...

God Bless you! God Bless you many times over!
I hope it's ok to keep up with your blog.
I was one of Tristan's teachers and I care very much about him. He absolutely has my heart.
When I found out about the re-adoption I prayed very hard for a wonderful family like yours who will care about him and make him happy. He is such a great kid.
I'm praying that the Lord give you guidance in his wisdom and bless your family for the tremendous love you show these children.
Sincerely, Doris Hingst
dehingst@bellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jennifer & family! Lots of Birthdays to celebrate! You have a beautiful family!
Judy Schultz

Debbie said...

That is a lot of blessings!!! And great ages!!!

Debbie

Donna Barber said...

Congratulations! Your adoption journey took you down a path you never expected. (except God knew) What a blessing you will be to them and them to you!

junglemama said...

What great ages. I am in central Ca. :)

I Will Be With You Wherever You Go

I WILL BE WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO !
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; Do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9


We have a heart for orphaned children, abandoned children, special needs children, parents of each of these children, adoption, Liberia, Ethiopia, Africa, and the Children in Need of Loving Homes around the World and our prayers are with each of them.

Parent Support - Join - Academy of the Possible

Followers